Salle service de santé
Salle 1914-1919
Salle 90eme RI
Salle US
Salle armée de terre
Salle des drapeaux

Accès adhérents

Make a donation

EntrepriseBusiness   particulier Individual

Public reception

Visits on Wednesday
9 - 12 am + 2 - 5 pm
Guided: 9:30am + 2:30pm
registration 06.72.69.30.40

google maps   Plan accès Martinerie
 Google Maps  Access map

Schedule

Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

Upcoming events

No upcoming event!


Without human ressurces due to the end of conscription, the Indre reserve non commissioned officers decided to give their departemental flags to Les Amis de la Martinerie so they can be preserved and presented in the flags room; This association was created in 1969 to maintain cohesion between conscripts who had obtained the rank of non commissioned officer. Several sections also created in the department , Ardentes, Buzançais, Issoudun, La Chatre, Saint Gaultier...

Members of these associations regularly participated in numerous training sessions so as to maintain and update their knowledge.

Several noncommissioned officers had joined the 90th infantry regiment, traditional indre regiment , dissolved in 1998.

Thanks to Jean Claude Pilet, kingpin of this association , last flag bearer, secretary and treasurer who convinced his comrades for the handover to les Amis de la Martinerie

The agreement was signed by Jacques Vauvy last president of the Indre section.

Gilles Methivier last president oF non commissioned officers gave the Ardentes flag and that of issoudun by Alain Amartin, also last president.

After final signature, President J.Vauvy presented a donation in the name of the reserve NCOS to les Amis de la Martinerie.

La NR article dated December 16, 2023

Click on images to enlarge
Photos credit : Marie Hetzel

The signing with Jacques Veauvy
The signing with Jacques Veauvy
The donation ceremony with Jacques Veauvy
The donation ceremony with Jacques Veauvy
The participants
The participants