Thanks to Olivier JARRAUD, André REIGNOUX, Michel THIOLET and Didier DUBANT, we can clarify that, a building appears on the 1830 land register of the Diors municipality, at the border of the Montierchaume municipality, very close to the location of the roundabout intersection.
On this very land register is mentioned the domain of La Martinerie.
It should be noted that in the 18th century, it was common to designate a domain by the patronymic name of the person who lived there. The whole was preceded by "La" (for a family) or "Les" (for a family group) and ended in "erie".
"La Martinerie" would therefore, in all likelihood, correspond to an estate where a certain “Martin” resided.
We will nonetheless pursue our research for something a little more precise , in particular with the commune of Diors.